Thursday, November 5, 2009

journal 2-Halloween

    Last weekend was Halloween, and I had a blast trick-or-treating with my friends! I went over to Annikki's house to get ready for trick-or-treating. After and epic adventure to get over there ( I got lost along the way) I made it. Audrey, Sammy, Anna, and Courtney were also there. For my costume I borrowed a one-piece silver spandex suit from Audrey, and I wore Annakki's sunglasses, and a scarf on my head (see margin for picture). Annikki and Anna dressed up like the Wizard of Oz, being the Scare Crow and Dorthy respectively, Courtney was a twister board, Sammy was a Gypsy, and Audrey was, well we're not really sure what.

    We started out our Trick-or-Treating adventure going to Bob the bear guys house. Next, we went to Anna's house, and then we crashed the party at Kara's house. Then, we went to Chris Normans house with Kara, Nick, Camille, and JD. The next stop was Janette Boulett's house where I juggled eggs, and i didn't even drop them. In search of more candy we robbed Sammy's house of all its candy, however all they had was Almond Joys, which was kind of a bummer because I don't like those. We also went to Tony's to look for Bruce, but he wasn't there. Finally, we went to Trey's house, but he didn't even have any candy, bummer. . .  To finish up the night we stopped by Annikki's neighbors house and then returned too Annikki's house to spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment