Saturday, November 14, 2009

Journal 3-Tree House

        If I could live any kind of house I wanted, I would want to live in a tree house. I love climbing trees, and being surrounded by canopy of leaves, so a tree house would be perfect for me. To get up to my house you would have to climb up a rope ladder that would lead you on to a huge porch. Or, for the people who didn't like climbing rope ladders, there would be a spiral stair case wrapping its way around a tree up to my house. From there you could make your way to and from different rooms in my house using slides, zip-lines, ladders, bridges, and swings. Each room would be full of huge, wide windows with gorgeous views to the world below, and they would all have sunroofs so you could crawl outside and into the branches above. Some rooms would be situated securely in between sturdy branches, however, other rooms would simply hang suspended in the air, so when the wind blew they would rock back and forth. Also, to help bring things up into the tree house I would have a series of pulleys. Hammocks and swings would hang around every where to relax in through out the day, and, when night finally came, I would fall asleep swaying back and forth amongst the trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment